Saturday, 2 May 2009

Sorry, I'm probably going to use the M word in this entry...

The Continental Beer Festival was excellent. The cider was lethal. Initially I was going to choose something called Moonshine at about 8%, but amazingly the barrel was empty. 8% cider at £2 a pint, sold out? Amazing. There wasn't a cider under 6% though, so it was all a little bit messy. I had Broadoak Cider and two pints of Pyder. Pyder was good, but we defected back to Strongbow after we started to go blind. The highlight of the evening was when Debs and Julie were comparing pints of Magus, one of them was drinking Maygus, the other Maggus. Apparently one was better than the other!

Watched the first episode of Boy Meets Girl this morning. I don't care how silly it was, I actually loved it. But I can't believe it took him/her that long to coughcoughmasturbatecoughcough. Surely that's the first thing you'd do if you suddenly changed sex. Not get all freaked out about how you're not yourself anymore, no way. Just masturbate until it was all over. Maybe.

Just about to watch The Handmaid's Tale finally. Have been stripping doors and digging. Lazy takeaway is on its way.

No comments: