Sunday, 21 June 2009

"I don't care, that boy will always be Cher's daughter to me!"

This weekend's been quite a foodie one. Went to Huntleys food hall yesterday, a place we never knew existed, but will definitely be making return trips to. 80 different flavours of ice cream. 80! We got banana, strawberry cheesecake and "Eddie's Heavy Weight", a dark chocolate/honeycomb fusion thingy. http://www.huntleys.co.uk/icecream.php Also bought hemp beer (?), posh pop, a boule loaf and a frighteningly cheap and strong cider that we couldn't quite bring ourselves to drink. I made an Elvis sandwich out of my boule loaf. Actually, I made a cheese, ham and pickle sandwich, but it was Elvis-sized at least.

BBQ yesterday too. I took 180 pics with the new fit camera and generally made a total nuisance of myself. Then I realised I'd locked my keys in my car and had to call the Autonational Rescue. Never again.

No comments: