Tuesday, 20 July 2010

it was the best of times...

...and you know the rest. It really has been recently. It's been amazing and awful in equal measures. I'm not going to moan too much about the awful and just do a quick list of good things that have happened over the past few weeks.
- Invocal's final gig (lol @ good thing. It was the best gig I've ever been to, and I cried like a baby when they did that Smiths cover. Dear oh dear)
- Invocal's second-to-last gig (best thing about that was the Joseph extravaganza that followed)
- Many exciting things afoot at work
- Going to Edinburgh Festival

Well that's it in a nutshell. I'm supposed to be practising extending my writing somewhat, trying to get out of the habit of explaining things in under 160 characters. I will get better. I'm going to be the best travel writer in the word actually. And I'm going to buy a new mixing desk and a new electric guitar and an acoustic bass and then I shall conquer the world.

No comments: