Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Facebook Survey - Narcissism for Dummies

No-one's that arsed on Bookface, and if they are that arsed then they'll find my blog anyway.

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No!

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
8 loooong years.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
That would be the Polar F11. But I did actually buy that myself initially. I think the last proper gift was the Centre of the Universe poster. Maybe I bought that myself too. The thing I definitely definitely didn't buy was my Underground map with all the bands on.

4. EVER DROPPED A MOBILEPHONE?
Uh-huh, I believe I even chucked one across the Charing Cross Road once.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Yesterday

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Beerage. Travelling to obtain beerage.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Chicken sandwich / S&V Crisps.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
The bulge in their trousers. Only joking. Or am I? Oh the *same* sex? Breasts. Sorry.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Ow by Invuuuurcal.

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Preston, Lancs.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
The Whore House on the Hill, Barnet, Herts. QE Girls.

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
T-Mobile

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Game...is this still true? Maybe Waterstones.

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
2 looong years with Hilliam Will.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Yes

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
No

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Julie & Stephen's

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
I don't think I'd call any of them really...

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Saturday!

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Subway

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
We often end up in Nandos.

24. CAN YOU COOK?
Sort of. I make stew-type things a lot that start off as curry or soup. Very tasty, not particularly pleasing to the eye.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
Vauxhall Astra. I miss my Subaru.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Last Saturday *rollseyes*.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Any fish that ain't cod.

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My brain when it's behaving

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF
My brain when it's not behaving

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
Hmmm, I remember the longest shift I didn't bother with, that would have been 17 hours. Hang on. T in the Park. All in all it was about 36 hours really.

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Four Weddings and a Funeral.

34. CAN YOU SING?
Yeah...

36. LAST KISS?
This morning I'd imagine.

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?:
We got The Island off Movies on Demand if that counts.

38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?:
iPod.

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
New York, DC, Dublin, all great.

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Laptop

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN:
Victoria Wood

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
No

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With now I have the best pyjamas ever.

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
HM.

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Sort of...eventually...yeah they do.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Never

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Neither

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Nope

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
As a cheese omelette.

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Sort of

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
HM

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Toni

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
"No. I am going to my mothers now. Pigs. xxx"
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
3

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Red tracksuit top, le coq sportif t-shirt, kangol jeans, black docs. Have just realised the majority of that get up is quite chavvy. Oops.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs is in my head:
"They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers
In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood"
Whatever that means. A liner? A cruise liner? Page six lovers? It was the "get me out of my mind" line that was going round my head anyway.

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Absolutely not. This is something Scully finds hilarious.

63. CAN YOU SWIM?:
Not very well.

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
Chunky Monkey!

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Very much, deeply, passionately.

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I like making lists of things as well as loving maps deeply and passionately. Work called me a round peg in a round hole.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Well I went to a fancy dress party in normal clothes once.

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Summer, when we have a summer.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
Properly at about 7.45

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Absolutely nothing.

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Ross the fish.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
I'm going to Reading for a "lesbian sex and dance evening" (Jill's words, not mine).

78. BIRTHDATE:
January 3rd.

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
A rock star. I got my rock moves. Or not. Presently the dream is to become a travel writer.

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Yes

87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Smirking really.

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
Yeah.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Galapagos Islands.

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
No

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Yeah

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?
Black and pink.

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
Er? I don't have a school.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
No.

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
No.

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER:
No.

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No.

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
Yeah.

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yeah.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Yeah.

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Pendant thingy.

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?:
Check what HM wants for tea.

That was RUBBISH!

No comments: