Wednesday, 25 March 2009

London trip + Tanya Byron

Kind of lost my way a bit during this trip, got to see a lot of people though, saw Debbie which was marvellous. We had lunch at the Orange Tree in Totteridge and she told me how she'd accidentally driven down Totteridge Lane on the right hand side of the road, as in the incorrect side. Oh how we laughed, before we realised how dangerous that could have been! I was battling a raging hangover at the time though, don't think I was the best company. A raging hangover as a result of downing ridiculous shots in Bar Story under Peckham Rye station with peeps. Yeah, I know.

In happier news, that moany old cow and I went to see Prof Tanya Byron's inaugural lecture at Edge Hill yesterday. I (regrettably?) did not purchase any useless signed child psychology books.

No comments: