Friday, 17 April 2009

"You're a JOKE!!!"

Have recently returned from a brief trip to the South coast, in which me, that moany old woman and them lot went to 'Swaynage' (© a boy whose privacy I'm not allowed to invade 2009), Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door, Corfe Castle, Bath, Longleat, a TK Maxx in Bristol, a military firing range, and a £3.50 carvery in the Birmingham 'burbs. All very marvellous. I've wanted to visit Lulworth Cove ever since it was missed out on my Year 12 geography field trip. Beautiful place, and very nice ice cream. We were the only guests at the campsite in Swanage, which was probably for the best considering the mess we made of the campfire.

Moved on to Bath on the Wednesday via Corfe Castle, which we didn't visit on account of the extortionate prices the National Trust like to charge, so we just gazed at it from afar. Think I've been there before anyway, but I could only remember the car park. Went to Bath and went TREASURE HUNTING which was almost the best thing ever. Have to make up some proper rules for next time though. Finally on Thursday we went to Longleat Safari Park, after we had to call Autonational Rescue because of excessive iPod charging. Then began the looooooooong journey home involving the £3.50 carvery in Brum. Fun fun fun.

Oh aaaaaaaaaaand I have the best new sleeping bag in the world!

No comments: