skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project Popstar
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Day 13
Quite tired today. Was very tired yesterday too. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I probably just need an early night. But I'm not feeling as amazing as I did last week. I have however lost 5lb in 5 days :D
1 comment:
Cerisa
said...
well done pal.
14 July 2011 at 05:23
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things I like
The Best Band In The World
Coolest Dream Blog Ever
That Travel Blog
Dosh Tips
Other Stuff
MySpace
Work Flickr
My Flickr
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(21)
►
November
(1)
▼
July
(15)
The Pros and Cons of the Atkins Diet
Stupid Atkins diet.Stupid work do full of carbs an...
Day 21
Day 18
Day 17
Day 15
Day 13 (2)
Day 13
Day 12 - reasons to be cheerful
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8 - sad lunchtime blogging
Day 5
Scafail
Wasn't this supposed to be a diet blog?
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(76)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Nat
Sometime musician, most time SEO, all time "pop genius".
View my complete profile
MyFitnessPal -
Nutrition Facts
For Foods
1 comment:
well done pal.
Post a Comment