So it's back on the Atkins diet, which is the most annoying diet in the world for everyone concerned, especially my girlfriend. I told her how annoying I was going to be, and I came home to a dinner involving potato waffles and baked beans that I couldn't eat. She also had to hide some chocolate covered pretzels :( I don't really care, I'm going to win this time, there will be plenty of time for chocolate covered pretzels.
It sounds like I'm not having a good time with it already, only 12 hours in. This is not the case. I had a really scrummy lunch and dinner, didn't manage breakfast (someone told me off about that!). I haven't felt as positive as I do today for months, so it's got to be a good thing. I had three steaks for dinner. However I did not have any ice cream. Or cake. Or chocolate. Or sweets. And I won't be having those things for quite some time either. Hmmm. Well we'll see how it goes.
This is definitely my diet blog now, so for anyone who still reads this blog and was mostly interested in any of my travel adventures or random ramblings, the links will take you to their new homes.


No comments:
Post a Comment