Monday, 18 July 2011

Day 18

Rhubarb doesn't appear to be in season. I'm quite sure most of the fruit in the shop wasn't in season really - when's pineapple season? I'll have a dig around for rhubarb in other shops - I will get my rhubarb and custard!

TOM today. Have gained 1.5lb since yesterday. I'm probably going to go against the advice of many people on the internet and keep weighing myself through my cycle, just to get a good idea of exactly what happens really. I hope the weight gain is due to the TOM and not those flavoured vodkas I imbibed on Saturday. Time will tell I guess. Still feeling really mentally well, getting all my to-do list sorted like a normal person, just a bit tired today, prob period-related.

Ooh and somebody came round tonight with a huge gift for me. 20 cans of Strongbow and a box of Celebrations. Dammit. Fortunately these things can wait until I'm thinner.

HEY! Rhubarb IS in season according to Wiki. Booths is just crap. Exists in Sainsbury's, Asda and Waitrose. Seriously can't wait for Waitrose, I'm going to be there every day!

No comments: